Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

missed miscarriage worries

(4 Posts)
ashley2212 Thu 13-Feb-14 12:53:22

Hi all!
I am currently 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant was taken in for a scan 2 days ago where we saw babys heartbeat and fetal pole was measuring 2 mm. Google is wrecking my brain! I cannot stop worrying about miscarriage and now a missed miscarriage does anyone have any advice on how too stay relaxed and positive or have any stories about after they saw their little ones in an early scan?
Anything will be great!
Thank you!
Xxx

x0gawjus0x Thu 13-Feb-14 12:57:02

I know saying don't google things will make no difference because 30 weeks ago I was where you are now! After 2.5 years trying I was so amazed when I got my bfp I took about 9 tests lol I was crazy!! I was googling chemical pregnancies missed miscarriages eptopic and so on but I saw my baby at 9 weeks and made myself so sick with worry before my 12 week scan everything was fine the odds really are on your side.. I'm sure very thing will be perfect for you and am now currently 37 weeks and worrying myself about still birth, SIDS etc and I don't think it's ever going to stop lol welcome to motherhood I suppose sad xxx

ashley2212 Thu 13-Feb-14 14:12:02

Awww thank you for telling me about your experience this is my 2nd child so I dont see why im worrying so much! Just want too enjoy it! Good luck to you on the rest of your pregnancy and birth though im sure everything will be amazing for you xxx

Hedgehog1977 Thu 13-Feb-14 15:39:42

Ashley, I don’t know if it helps, but I think it’s really common to worry. I am 7wks 6 days with my first (after 3-4 yrs ttc) and having an 8 weeks scan tomorrow to put my mind at rest as I feel exactly the same - I am a nervous wreck! I think there’s too much information out there about the bad things that can happen, when really the most likely thing to happen is that everything will be fine. I hope it goes well for you. The only thing to stop the worrying is time (and avoiding Google!).
Hx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now