Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling down about myself :(

(7 Posts)
K8eee Thu 13-Feb-14 11:34:29

I'm currently 34 weeks pg and feel so rubbish about myself. I feel fat, ugly and totally unattractive. Dh thinks I'm being stupid, maybe it's my hormones but I have this awful idea in my head that I'll get uglier once baby arrives and dh will do a runner sad he's not the type to but our sex life has gone to pot (mostly my fault)

dizhin79 Thu 13-Feb-14 11:59:27

definitely hormones hun, they are in full flow atm, think we're all having up and down days xx

K8eee Thu 13-Feb-14 12:23:06

Yesterday during the day I was fine then I think it triggered things off when we were watching a dating programme last night and he subtly commented (which normally I would laugh off and make a joke of 'yeah right she's out of your league') saying ooooh hello! And oh she's nice wink probably feeling very sensitive at the moment confused

Legalbaby79 Thu 13-Feb-14 18:40:36

Snap snap snap ! I think it's hormones ... Have gone off sex completely , personally can't think of anything worse , but OH still lusts after me , bless him lol but I have a little round face very flushed cheeks and I can see my bum growing at an alarming rate even though I desperately not eating for two :-) grin

SweetPea86 Thu 13-Feb-14 19:47:02

I know how you feel. Lots of people on these forum talk about how the sex drive has a boost whilst pregnant, I forgot what a sex drive is. I'm covered in streching marks. I feel icky due to lots of discharge and just fat and ugly. My back always hurts and been sick since week 5 and I'm 32 weeks now, I haven't had sex since finding out I was preg.

Hubby tell ps me I'm being daft coz I keep worrying thinking he's going to do a runner. But I'm trying to reasonable with my self deep down I know he wouldn't and I know I'm not normally this parinod.

I can't advice you coz I feel the same. But hopefully once baby is born we will feel better smile

Mim78 Thu 13-Feb-14 20:15:10

Too busy feeling uncomfortable as a whale to both about being i attractive! Thinking sod whether other people think I look good - it's all about me!

thereisnoeleventeen Fri 14-Feb-14 07:38:02

Could you organise a pamper session? Go and get a foot treatment or your hair done? I find that helps me feel better when I'm pg and feeling huge (especially because by 30 odd weeks it become difficult to even reach your toes).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now