Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Projectile vomiting 37 weeks?!

(18 Posts)
x0gawjus0x Thu 13-Feb-14 11:15:42

Haven't been sick for a while, being monitored closely for bp ( not taking meds as its not high enough) normally 140-155/70-90 and felt a bit icky all day and had a quiter baby than usual past couple days but still moving often then all of a sudden decided to google feeling shit so far on and without warning threw up absolutely everywhere so violent it felt like tennis balls were flying out my throat! Ergh! Feel slightly better now though just a bit headachey , any advice? X

ThePequod Thu 13-Feb-14 11:36:21

Ring antenatal day unit / assessment unit and let them know, describe your symptoms - just to be on the safe side. Hope it was just a one-off and that you feel better very soon.

HannahG315 Thu 13-Feb-14 11:48:22

Could be indigestion?

I had this last night and Monday, a really sugary drink helps. I had can of cherry coke and last night a milk based hot chocolate with two heapfuls of sugar- lines the stomach and gives you some strength

Get well soon

Xx

Jolleigh Thu 13-Feb-14 12:20:27

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

HannahG315 Thu 13-Feb-14 12:26:16

???

MummyPig24 Thu 13-Feb-14 12:33:08

Haha Joll, fair play.

LyraSilvertongue Thu 13-Feb-14 12:47:04

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

x0gawjus0x Thu 13-Feb-14 12:59:15

;)

AndieDisestablishment Thu 13-Feb-14 13:15:10

I'm not sure why you're even asking for advice seeing as your historically incapable of following any.

LyraSilvertongue Thu 13-Feb-14 13:26:49

Never has there been a less appropriate username on mn...

x0gawjus0x Thu 13-Feb-14 13:30:52

Hmm think I have to report these messages ??!! And quote 'advice' doesn't mean I have to follow anything I don't want to..?

AndieDisestablishment Thu 13-Feb-14 13:34:27

Report the truth? Go on then. No, none of us have to listen to common sense if we don't want to. So have you followed any of the advice from these kind ladies?

karamcleod Thu 13-Feb-14 13:34:50

Might be those dairy lee triangles causing the sickness? Or maybe the over tight wonderbra?

BoysiesBack Thu 13-Feb-14 13:41:28

I haven't read any other posts from you, OP and, by the sound of it, I don't want to.

But, in the interest of your unborn baby, get to your midwife/GP and get checked over now. I had slightly raised but not overly worrying BP during my 3rd pg and then very quickly developed pre-eclampsia. Sudden upper abdominal pain/sickness & headaches can also be symptoms. Pre-eclampsia is dangerous for both you & the baby and can escalate quickly. I don't mean to scare, likelihood is it's just a bout of indigestion/stomach bug/something you've eaten but a BP/urine check will put your mind at rest and is easy enough to sort.

DavidHarewoodsFloozy Thu 13-Feb-14 13:56:27

Op I would get to the Dr as soon as you can, better to be safe.

On the other hand, I had the same and a dodgy stomach two days before my dd was born(38+3).

although I am half black,married to a Pakistani so feel free to ignore

LyraSilvertongue Thu 13-Feb-14 15:55:14

Report for what? People are only speaking the truth. Your racist and nasty comments are still there for everyone to see. There are 50 witnesses to the kind of person you are.
Anyway, you are the loser in all this. The 50 of us still have each other for support. You just have your dickhead partner and your abusive dad. Good luck with that.

AchingBad Thu 13-Feb-14 16:25:06

You delivered a stinging attack on someone for their race and on me for sharing things about my past. How dare you grace these forums asking for advice? We offered you our help and support for a long, long time and you reciprocated with hateful bile. I feel sorry for your baby.

x0gawjus0x Thu 13-Feb-14 17:22:40

Abusive dad? Eh? Think u have wrong person LOL and if you hate so much why are u wasting time writing boring comments .......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now