Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Boobs are killing me!

(4 Posts)
Mim78 Wed 12-Feb-14 20:44:05

I am 38 + 4 with dc2. This is further than I ever got with dd so uncharted waters for me.

My boobs are so sore - I get that they are making milk but I can't wait for baby to be born and start drinking it! The idea of not bf this one (I did bf dd but I know some people don't want to as well as those who can't) is just unthinkable.

Any tips on how to cope with this? Is it in any way a sign of imminent birth?

(Imminent good but not too imminent as tomorrow is last day at work!)

Mim78 Thu 13-Feb-14 16:19:20

No one at all?

Just need a baby to feed right now!

Jolleigh Thu 13-Feb-14 16:40:08

Are you supporting them well? A badly fitting bra wouldn't help during your final trimester growth. I'm 34 weeks and have 40J udders boobs which I have to massage a couple of times a day. Try a couple of paracetamol to get you through the day and hot flannels over them at night.

Mim78 Thu 13-Feb-14 17:45:05

Thanks. Will definitely try the flannels.

Mine are quite small. Have been wearing my 34c nursing bras from last time as more comfortable than the 36b ordinary non underwired bras I was measured for, but might be worth going back.

it just feels llike they are full of milk though (that said not leaking unless I massage them - then only a little)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now