Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Boobs are killing me!

(4 Posts)
Mim78 Wed 12-Feb-14 20:44:05

I am 38 + 4 with dc2. This is further than I ever got with dd so uncharted waters for me.

My boobs are so sore - I get that they are making milk but I can't wait for baby to be born and start drinking it! The idea of not bf this one (I did bf dd but I know some people don't want to as well as those who can't) is just unthinkable.

Any tips on how to cope with this? Is it in any way a sign of imminent birth?

(Imminent good but not too imminent as tomorrow is last day at work!)

Mim78 Thu 13-Feb-14 16:19:20

No one at all?

Just need a baby to feed right now!

Jolleigh Thu 13-Feb-14 16:40:08

Are you supporting them well? A badly fitting bra wouldn't help during your final trimester growth. I'm 34 weeks and have 40J udders boobs which I have to massage a couple of times a day. Try a couple of paracetamol to get you through the day and hot flannels over them at night.

Mim78 Thu 13-Feb-14 17:45:05

Thanks. Will definitely try the flannels.

Mine are quite small. Have been wearing my 34c nursing bras from last time as more comfortable than the 36b ordinary non underwired bras I was measured for, but might be worth going back.

it just feels llike they are full of milk though (that said not leaking unless I massage them - then only a little)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: