Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What is happening?

(6 Posts)
Vicgas Wed 12-Feb-14 10:00:12

Hi ladies,

This is my second pregnancy but with my first I was induced so the hospital kind of did it all for me so I'm unsure on what is happening :/
I am 35 weeks pregnant I have stopped feeling movement so I was being monitored but the doctors was happy for me to stop going and go back for a scan to see how big the baby is, at the minute he is weighing 6.2 with little water around him so I have been told any time now really cos he has no where to go any more. I have been having period pains for three days lower back pain and my belly going tight.. I lost my plug over a week ago and been having very loose stools, i have a lot of pressure to the point i cant walk, It's driving my insane not knowing what is going on.. Sorry for the essay :/ feeling really down in the dumps cos I get told so many different things

Jess03 Wed 12-Feb-14 11:03:10

Have you called your mw? It's so hard to tell, I was induced with dd1 and never felt a contraction.

Vicgas Wed 12-Feb-14 11:12:18

I called them and she said it might be Brixton hicks if its not painful but its is and the pain isn't going away, they don't seem to want to know :/

Jess03 Wed 12-Feb-14 11:14:21

Well if it starts getting more frequent, call them back or go to hospital and get checked out, don't be fobbed off. Do you have family support? Sounds like time to have some support even if it does turn out to be a false alarm - most of us have been to the hospital/mw for that, I know I have.

Jess03 Wed 12-Feb-14 11:14:55

If you're concerned, its a good enough reason to get a professional to check you.

Snobble Wed 12-Feb-14 11:36:12

You should ring your mat ward for advise. No offence but your midwife sounds like shes fobbing you off!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now