Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

any ladies due 8the April!:)

(6 Posts)
yummymummy1991x Mon 10-Feb-14 20:59:06

Hey any ladies due 8th April be interesting, comment with your last period& the date you reckon you conceived and where see how accurate they are to other ladies smile - yes I'm bored hehe xx

xxaussiebabyxx Mon 10-Feb-14 22:32:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

xxaussiebabyxx Mon 10-Feb-14 22:37:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LastOneDancing Mon 10-Feb-14 23:03:45

I'm due 7th April (sorry, I'm a day out) but my last period was 6 July and we definitely DTD 18th because I was recording everything in my app blush

BartBaby Tue 11-Feb-14 10:10:16

I'm also due 7th april so only a day out. Unsure of last period date but we dtd on the 14th July and i ovulated around the 15th. It was the only month i didnt do the opk's as we were having a month off!

yummymummy1991x Tue 11-Feb-14 14:50:51

Aussiebaby- Deffo know how you feel my sickness has came back too!sad we are having a little boy, we already have 2 other children a boy who's nearly 5, a little girl whos nearly 2! All 3 babies will all have birthdays in a month, its a thing with July ĺmao! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now