Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

No morning sickness this time...

(7 Posts)
TheJumped Sat 08-Feb-14 23:12:00

It's making me really worried sad I am only 7+3 but I was vomiting several times a day and totally exhausted by this stage with my first. I was on cyclizine for hyperemesis until past 25 weeks iirc. I'm worried that this pregnancy isn't progressing as it should and that the hormone levels aren't high enough to make me sick.

I feel totally fine, healthy and happy, not emotional or nauseous! Only a bit tired in the evenings, sore boobs and an increased sense of smell.

Anyone else had a smooth and easy pregnancy second time round after a difficult first pregnancy?

(And yes, I know there's still time for it to start...!)

Mmolly2013 Sat 08-Feb-14 23:52:24

Im near 13 weeks and my first pregnancy. But I have had so.little symtoms that before my scan I was paranoid.

I feel great which im shocked by Ive been tired and sick only twice thats all I havent went off food or anything. so just give it time. Everyones different

LightHouser Sun 09-Feb-14 13:32:03

I'm only about 6 or 7 weeks with my first but have virtually no symptoms (so far!).

I am very tired very easily, but work at the moment means very early starts and then I'm on the go for most of the day, so I'm not sure whether I'd be tired anyway. I'm much more hungry, but again that might be me needing more energy due to all the hard work). My boobs are bigger and sore and I get occasional light period-like cramps (nothing compared to the heavy cramps AF usually brings). I'm a bit sneezy and sniffy most mornings, but maybe I'm getting a cold... ?!

Apart from that I feel totally normal, which is both great and also makes me doubt I'm even pregnant! I'm looking forward to my first GP appointment next week when it might feel a bit more real smile

I really REALLY hope I escape without any nausea or sickness. I hope you do too and everything goes well with you, congratulations!

PenguinsDontEatKale Sun 09-Feb-14 14:06:20

Not quite the same but I have had five pregnancies. One very very early miscarriage. Of the others, the only one where I started to feel quite sick ended in mc. Other three are the DC and current bump.

Try not to over analyse (impossible though that is).

OrangeFizz99 Sun 09-Feb-14 18:49:18

This is my 4th pg and first with no sickness/nausea/very strong food aversions.

I had a scan at 6 weeks and all was fine and I continue to be utterly exhausted and very gassy so guessing all is ok!

Dh is excited as he thinks it might be a boy (2 dds!)

hubbahubster Sun 09-Feb-14 19:32:11

Wasn't sick with DS but def had more symptoms than with this pregnancy. No sickness, no sore boobs, no food aversions... Am 24 weeks and baby is fine so try not to worry!

BonaDea Sun 09-Feb-14 19:37:40

I had almost no symptoms throughout my entire pregnancy other than a little tiredness. No sickness, no sore boobs, not particularly emotional etc etc

Ds is 10 mo, asleep upstairs and perfect in every way.

I think you're just being cut some slack this time round. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now