Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

9 days late, two negative tesco tests!

(10 Posts)
jools70 Sat 08-Feb-14 10:03:00

Morning all,
I'm 43 and been trying for a baby forever.
Had ivf and also fell pregnant naturally when we sold our house but unfortunately miscarried both times.
I'm now 9 days late, took a cheapy test from tesco but bith negative on day 7. Should I get a CB or FR test?
Had terrible cramps, headache and nipples are a little sore apart from that feel fine.
Anyone had a BFP after BFN?

katrinaxx Sat 08-Feb-14 11:38:31

I would buy a first response they are the best ones good luck xx

bugoven Sat 08-Feb-14 12:03:15

I got bfp 2 days before af due on First Response and it was days until I got a clear positive on Tesco. Definitely give it a go. The line comes up so quickly too.

jools70 Sat 08-Feb-14 12:20:00

Thanks ladies will pop out and get one today, the not knowing is killing me!

GingerRodgers Sat 08-Feb-14 12:25:57

I got a clear positive 3 days before af with a tesco cheapie.
What are your cycles like op? Could you have your dates wrong?

jools70 Sat 08-Feb-14 13:39:58

gingerrogers I'm 28 days on the dot and monitor my af on an app so definitely have the correct dates. I could have a low hcg level or maybe I'm not pregnant. Will just have to test again, if still BFN I will pop to the drs and see what they suggest. Thanks x

sebsmummy1 Sat 08-Feb-14 13:42:23

I tend to show something on a tesco cheapie around the time my period is due. There are not hugely sensitive but they aren't too bad either.

Aoifebelle Sat 08-Feb-14 16:44:33

I vote superdrug cheapies. Deffo better than boots.

Aoifebelle Sat 08-Feb-14 16:45:07

I vote superdrug cheapies. Deffo better than boots.

jools70 Sun 09-Feb-14 14:29:19

Still waiting for AF to show, 10 days late now. Felt dizzy today and very wet down there, sorry tmi no other symptoms. Maybe I'm going through premenopause??
Really confused, live out in the sticks so will need to get another test when I go to work tomorrow and see wgat that says.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now