Talk

Advanced search

So, nct classes...

(7 Posts)
Mitchell2 Fri 07-Feb-14 22:43:09

Did anyone miss a one of them? I have realised that the first one is on a date in which we possibly could not be able to go to now but don't really know how important it will be. It's a course of them over a few weeks not a full day. Thoughts/experiences?

SweetPeaPods Fri 07-Feb-14 22:48:07

We did a course of 7 or 8 evenings. If you miss 1 should be ok, I would email the course leader & let them know. She should be able to email you a handout. Some of my group missed a couple.

LCHammer Fri 07-Feb-14 22:50:39

You'll be fine. Ask the teacher to introduce you to the group, in case they've already made friends.

lucidlady Fri 07-Feb-14 22:57:02

Two of the couples in our group missed the first session. I don't think it really mattered, to be honest.

pasbeaucoupdegendarme Fri 07-Feb-14 23:05:37

Not quite the same, I know, but when I think back on it one of our couples missed most of our first session as they got the wrong venue. Hasn't made a difference to our "bond" as friends, and I don't think it made much difference to their understanding of childbirth smile

Mitchell2 Fri 07-Feb-14 23:07:55

Thanks ladies. Much appreciated

Julietee Sat 08-Feb-14 11:03:13

Well, you certainly won't be missing much information-wise (unless you have done no reading at all). I don't think it'll make much of a difference friends-wise either. We were all quite shy and reserved the first session.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now