Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

40 weeks. Very over active baby tonight ??

(9 Posts)
Fedup1992 Fri 07-Feb-14 21:24:04

Hello I'm 40 weeks booked in for a sweep Thursday. I'm feeling little pains in my tummy and what feels like inside near my bum. They arnt major ATM.

And the baby has non stopped moved for about 4 hours. I'm not sure what are braxton hicks. Could this be the begining of labour? Cxc

mameulah Fri 07-Feb-14 22:40:53

When I was expecting our pfb ds who is now 14 months my friend told me 'you will know when you are in labour because it will hurt.'

I had loads of what you are describing and went on for 40 +12!!! Good luck, and enjoy the last few days of feeling your baby inside your tummy. Either way, not too long now!!!

VegetariansTasteLikeChicken Sat 08-Feb-14 06:15:29

You'll know when the time comes.. not because it will hurt (necessarily) just because it becomes apparent there is a human inside of you trying to get out! A lot of people find the baby slows down a bit more than anything.. so I think you just have someone getting comfy in there!

Fedup1992 Sat 08-Feb-14 07:18:03

Hey iv woke up with tummy ache all through te night and now iv got a show. grin oh Jesus xxxxx

sandgrown Sat 08-Feb-14 07:21:21

Sounds like this is it Fed up.good luck! X

sandgrown Sat 08-Feb-14 07:24:57

How exciting that you will meet your baby today. I am feeling emotional for you ! X

Fedup1992 Sat 08-Feb-14 12:25:43

Hey guys got a sanitary pad on. It feels really wet. Not sure if that's anything. I'm now in ikea! Up and active!! Xxxxx

Whereisegg Sat 08-Feb-14 14:01:16

eeeek!

sandgrown Sun 09-Feb-14 01:07:10

Any news yet ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now