Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

40 weeks. Very over active baby tonight ??

(9 Posts)
Fedup1992 Fri 07-Feb-14 21:24:04

Hello I'm 40 weeks booked in for a sweep Thursday. I'm feeling little pains in my tummy and what feels like inside near my bum. They arnt major ATM.

And the baby has non stopped moved for about 4 hours. I'm not sure what are braxton hicks. Could this be the begining of labour? Cxc

mameulah Fri 07-Feb-14 22:40:53

When I was expecting our pfb ds who is now 14 months my friend told me 'you will know when you are in labour because it will hurt.'

I had loads of what you are describing and went on for 40 +12!!! Good luck, and enjoy the last few days of feeling your baby inside your tummy. Either way, not too long now!!!

VegetariansTasteLikeChicken Sat 08-Feb-14 06:15:29

You'll know when the time comes.. not because it will hurt (necessarily) just because it becomes apparent there is a human inside of you trying to get out! A lot of people find the baby slows down a bit more than anything.. so I think you just have someone getting comfy in there!

Fedup1992 Sat 08-Feb-14 07:18:03

Hey iv woke up with tummy ache all through te night and now iv got a show. grin oh Jesus xxxxx

sandgrown Sat 08-Feb-14 07:21:21

Sounds like this is it Fed up.good luck! X

sandgrown Sat 08-Feb-14 07:24:57

How exciting that you will meet your baby today. I am feeling emotional for you ! X

Fedup1992 Sat 08-Feb-14 12:25:43

Hey guys got a sanitary pad on. It feels really wet. Not sure if that's anything. I'm now in ikea! Up and active!! Xxxxx

Whereisegg Sat 08-Feb-14 14:01:16

eeeek!

sandgrown Sun 09-Feb-14 01:07:10

Any news yet ?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: