Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Today I'm loving it

(6 Posts)
Celestae Fri 07-Feb-14 12:16:31

It's funny how things change, two days ago I was hating being pregnant. It was making me depressed and grumpy. But today, I'm liking my bump, I'm liking the sunshine that has appeared and I feel happy. This makes a massive difference to me as I have been suffering anxiety and depression from about 12 weeks pg onwards.

Long may it continue!!!

eepie Fri 07-Feb-14 12:49:20

Yay ! Very happy for you ! I too have been suffering with a bit of depression and anxiety as I've gone into my second trimester and it's quite worrying but then it does pass and I have moments like you're describing - Especially when the sun comes out.....bring on summer !!!

dizhin79 Fri 07-Feb-14 12:53:30

yey, think the sunshine and hopefully no rain makes such a difference!

Celestae Fri 07-Feb-14 16:21:27

Isn't the anxiety thing horrible... People just don't seem to understand do they?

RedCountryRoads Fri 07-Feb-14 19:09:29

I'm really happy about this thread. I'm going through this at the moment. So it's lovely to hear someone else coming through it.

Couldn't bear going in to work the last two days and faking a smile with the general public. I'm 21 weeks and it's just been the last week I've been wishing i wasn't pregnant. Which is awful and I don't really mean it but I'm just so fed up sad

Celestae Sat 08-Feb-14 09:01:30

Don't be hard on your self red, it's not something we can help. It's hard to pretend when you feel like shit. But what I am trying to do is really enjoy the times when I feel good about stuff. Make a big point of noticing these times.

And if you haven't done already, get to the docs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now