Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hormonal meltdown!

(3 Posts)
Balderdabble Thu 06-Feb-14 17:36:11

Please tell me I'm not the only one! I'm 17 weeks and was a bit stressed at work but otherwise in a perfectly normal meeting. Lots of teasing all around as per norm. And out of nowhere I burst into tears and retreated to the loos where I sobbed uncontrollably for ten minutes! For no reason at all. And kept tearing up after that every time anyone tried to speak to me. Mortified! Please tell me it's not just me!

NoMontagues Thu 06-Feb-14 22:23:29

No you are not the only one! I have just emerged from a crying session in my own bathroom, I've been feeling fairly sorry for myself all day today because I'm so tired. I'll be 14 weeks on Sunday but I haven't told anyone yet- I'm planning on doing that next week - so at the moment my colleagues just think I'm having some sort of nervous breakdown. I found my strawberry yoghurt missing from the work fridge this morning and interrogated the whole office until I found the culprit (it was the receptionist, a case of mistaken yoghurt identity) and I literally had to choke back bitter tears of disappointment while pretending to laugh it off- ha ha, no it's fine! Could happen to anyone! No problem! - while secretly wanting to stab. They saw through my act and think I'm nuts. Oh well.

Balderdabble Thu 06-Feb-14 22:35:38

Oh dear! When you tell them all they'll suddenly realise what it was all about! A missing yogurt is serious business wink Mind you, once they do know the sympathetic smiles make you want to cry even more grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now