Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant sex

(6 Posts)
weebairn Wed 05-Feb-14 17:12:09

Love it, hate it?
I am only 7 weeks, I keep crying afterwards, I think I'm just very hormonal. Feels weird. Not bad. Weird. Very intense, physically and emotionally.

CleverWittyUsername Wed 05-Feb-14 17:36:02

I'm 7 weeks and just felt normal during and after recent sex. However I did nearly cry with gratitude today when someone held the door open for me because they could see my hands were full, so my emotions are obviously brought on by other encounters!

MissSlackPants84 Wed 05-Feb-14 20:01:42

Its not changed for us. Only difference is I sometimes have to run to the loo to be sick after...kinda kills the passion lol

MrsGiraffe12 Wed 05-Feb-14 21:54:59

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and haven't had sex since I conceived, have no libido whatsoever. Think ever woman reacts differently xx

2blessed Thu 06-Feb-14 04:21:09

Loved it with dc1, not so keen this time around.

Missingcaffeine Thu 06-Feb-14 06:33:14

I'm 7 weeks, and I do think it's more intense but in a good way. It is probably just your hormones making you cry! I feel like crying at stupid things all the time at the moment!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now