Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

So tired 30 weeks

(5 Posts)
SweetPea86 Wed 05-Feb-14 12:56:47

Really what the title says I'm shattered. Started my mat leave this week constant sickness and spd made sure I couldn't handle work any longer.

Trying to stay busy around the house but I start doing something and I feel exhausted. I had my bloods done last week iron etc and all came bk tp fine. Is this just normal part of third trimester I feel like I need a nap

puggywug81 Wed 05-Feb-14 13:08:23

I think it is normal, I'm 33 week's today and if it wasn't for the back ache, restless legs, insomnia and heartburn I would hibernation until I go into Labour!

Writerwannabe83 Wed 05-Feb-14 13:20:19

I'm almost 33 weeks and over the last week I have just felt drained. I have no energy or inclination to do anything. I have also found myself having a nap most days too hmm

We are nearly there ladies, focus on the light at the end of the tunnel, we'll be mommies soon and it'll all be worth it smile

PenguinsDontEatKale Wed 05-Feb-14 13:22:50

It's pretty normal. Is it your first? If so, just enjoy the ability to rest when you need to. Don't force yourself or feel guilty.

Watch telly, read books, mooch. Do it for me smile. I'm 29 weeks with DC3 and wish I could (though thankfully no SPD here).

Dumbledoresgirl Wed 05-Feb-14 13:23:41

Yes, for some, regretably, it is a normal part of pregnancy, especially in the last trimester. I used to sleep every single afternoon as I was just incapable of getting through an entire day. sad It was particularly hard with toddlers in tow. I think all you can do is pace yourself and expect less from yourself. Not too long to go now. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now