Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

:'(

(5 Posts)
charliezack Wed 05-Feb-14 10:49:33

sorry just need a moan

32+ 4 ish uncomfortable as hell can't wait for this to be over and have baby to cuddle fed up with people poking and grabbing my bump or the constant "have you had her yet?" . . . i have a huge bump and am not holding a baby so NO!
The awful tales of labor people love to tell firt time mum's "my youngest came out sideways playing the tuba"
weathers awful so cant go for a walk/garden and to top it all my cat is in labor in the bathroom envy

and i wont be able to play with the kittens either throw's tantrum and sulks sad

ScarlettMantleplume Wed 05-Feb-14 10:52:48

Look on the bright side, the cat will have experience and can watch the baby for you. wink

charliezack Wed 05-Feb-14 11:03:45

smile

Planning the mad logistics now of when people will be able to view them and that they will be leaving on my due date . . . hopefully i wont be in hospital with angry people banging on my door wanting their kittens

Rootvegetables Wed 05-Feb-14 16:20:57

Aww why can't you touch them? Don't you have to just avoid poo?! Labour really is fine, I only listed to positive stories and always replied with I'm sure il be fine, sorry you had such a hard time. Won't be long now.

LastOneDancing Wed 05-Feb-14 16:53:24

grin sideways playing the tuba!

Oh I'm sorry OP. I'm not enjoying 31 weeks either. It's proper shit and 24/7 uncomfortable but you're not allowed to say that because it's a marvellous thing/ many people are struggling to have babies/ you've got weeks to go yet! etc etc.

Just play with the kittens envyenvy honestly the benefits surely outweigh the risks (are there any?! Just don't eat the poo).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now