Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

cramps in lower back and tight front of bump - 34 weeks

(3 Posts)
bigredtractor Tue 04-Feb-14 20:47:23

Hi, I've noticed the front of my bump being tighter and more uncomfortable over the last 2 days or so (actively tightening, if that makes sense!). Now tonight I've got cramps in my lower back and in to my pelvis..like a dull, constant ache.

The baby's head is nowhere close to being engaged, so this is unlikely to be labour, isn't it? ISN'T IT?!!

I never had Braxton Hicks with my first pg - or didn't notice any - so does this sound like a warm-up to you, rather than early rumblings of labour?

juliec26 Tue 04-Feb-14 22:13:35

I am 31 weeks and having bad back cramps tonight so much so think im going to go to bed - no 2 can engage whilst in labour so may well be the start of it - I have never had braxton hicks either.. my 2 labour was very different to my 1st - good luck smile

juliec26 Tue 04-Feb-14 22:27:39

Sorry thought I read u were 38 weeks .. At 34 weeks more likely Braxton hicks .. Think mine are .. Hope they pass

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now