Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Brown discharge again - TMI

(3 Posts)
mssleepyhead Tue 04-Feb-14 18:44:29

At 7 weeks I was referred to the EPU after having some light brown spotting. Had a scan and all was fine - HB seen. Am now just 11 weeks and just been to the loo and found the same light brown smudge in my underwear (nothing when I wipe). I'm still nearly 2 weeks away from my scan. Thoughts on whether I should worry or wait it out...? Feeling terribly sick right now...

mummytobejuly2014 Tue 04-Feb-14 18:48:57

same happened to me at week 15 & 16. mw referred me to epu both times.its much more reassuring to get it checked than to stress for the next 2 weeks.if it was me id contact mw and see what they say. xo

Hubbythecatandme Tue 04-Feb-14 18:52:51

Get in touch with MW hun, I am having a scan on Thursday after having brown discharge on Sunday night and utterly freaking out. Dark brown is old blood so tend to be better news than bright red blood but still worth getting in touch with MW... xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now