Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sore boob on one side, normal or worrying?

(2 Posts)
hefner Tue 04-Feb-14 14:16:29

I'm about 5 weeks pregnant and have a sore boob but only on one side. I first noticed it a couple of weeks ago (but this could be because I started paying more attention then looking for pregnancy symptoms). It is a bruised type of pain deep inside the breast, and there was no lump and no changes to the skin. In the last week or so the pain has got a bit worse and the tissue feels a bit more dense (not a lump, just more dense and sort of fibrous, similar to how my boobs felt when I was breastfeeding. I had really sore heavy boobs at this stage of my last pregnancy, but this time they feel fairly normal except for this one area. Does this sound within the normal range of pregnancy symptoms or should I get it checked out?

hefner Wed 05-Feb-14 11:36:17

Any views? I'm not expecting any definite answers, but I would be grateful for opinions - is this something you would get checked out?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now