Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

28 weeks with flu

(4 Posts)
Tomkat79 Tue 04-Feb-14 12:19:11

Is anyone else suffering? I'm so annoyed as had a flu shot at 15 weeks.

Think my head is about to explode, sinus pain pushing on the nerves of my upper teeth, snotting everywhere and every part of me aches. I feel so nauseous too and having to force myself to eat as feel so empty and hungry.

My dear ol mum has just been over and she's got a doctor coming out this afternoon! Do you think he'll prescribe anti-viral medication or tell me to ride it out? I've given up with paracetamol, it doesn't help.

Baby had very quiet day yesterday but seems bit more active today. Guess that could be the lucozade!

Bleurgh.

frannie2013 Tue 04-Feb-14 13:19:01

Hi! YOu have my sympathy! I've just come home from work as feeling really awful - I'm 10 weeks. work doesn't know either so had to pretend to be on medication and things but decided to try to see it out with sleep, chicken soup, manuka honey and lemon and vicks!
i hope you feel better soon!! x

Tomkat79 Tue 04-Feb-14 13:21:00

Oh no Frannie. Hope you feel better soon too, it's really rotten. I could sleep 24/7! Chicken soup sounds lovely but I can't taste a thing.

frannie2013 Tue 04-Feb-14 20:46:50

Thank you! you oo x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now