Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Silly Question

(4 Posts)
Mmolly2013 Tue 04-Feb-14 10:39:44

When does your belly go from pudge to bump will they just sort of meet in the middle is the bump hard when it moves out. I'm 12 weeks btw smile

dizhin79 Wed 05-Feb-14 00:17:21

I didn't get definite bump until 25 weeks iirc really depends on your body shape

chestnutmare Wed 05-Feb-14 08:35:34

I'm just over 21 weeks and although I think I look pregnant most of the time now, I wouldn't say my bump is 'hard' yet, it's still a bit soft and I'm sure there are some people who probably think I'm just putting on weight! I'm hoping it becomes a bit more obvious in the next few weeks!

LastOneDancing Wed 05-Feb-14 08:42:54

I had a B bump for a while (baby at the bottom, pudge on top) which evened out about 22 weeks I think, but it was still quite soft

At 31 weeks my belly is very hard & round! I think it's been like this since about 26 weeks. But it also depends how the baby is lying that day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now