Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 day count down!!!

(12 Posts)
Fedup1992 Mon 03-Feb-14 00:47:12

Oh my god 7 days till due date I can finally see the light smile

However..... Just been told if the baby doesn't come next Monday I'll be having a sweep on valentines day at my next midwife appointment!

Eeek so nervous but excited xxx

Steffyjayne23 Mon 03-Feb-14 10:20:55

I'm due the day after you eeek! Good luck x

Fedup1992 Tue 04-Feb-14 00:13:52

Isn't it exciting!! Didn't think I'd ever get here what are you having??? Xxx good luck to you xxx

greentshirt Tue 04-Feb-14 07:16:38

Oooh a romantic valentines liaison with the midwife, what more could you ask for!

Wilberforce2 Tue 04-Feb-14 09:40:58

I have 8 days left today and she can't come out soon enough now!! Very excited but getting nervous as well, I have a 5.5 year old so it feels like I'm doing this for the first time!

mrsmugoo Tue 04-Feb-14 12:40:26

Congratulations on reaching the final countdown!

34+2 here and I swear time has slowed down!

Londongirl84 Tue 04-Feb-14 13:48:56

I have 2 weeks to go and am sooooooooo ready for her to come!!! Bored and impatient x

SaucyJack Tue 04-Feb-14 13:54:20

Yay!

The end is in sight (but not our feet...................)

Fedup1992 Tue 04-Feb-14 23:59:26

Ooh how long do the last few weeks feel??

Iv booked a pregnancy massage for Sunday. Goin to have our valentines day then. Seen as the midwife with her hand up my nuni isn't going to be such a romantic day haha my partner might get some sort of excitement out of it haha!!! That's all he will be getting that day!

Oh my god talk about not seeing our feet!

It's actually beyond impossible to shave my lady bits! I can't see at all where I'm shaving!!! Xxx

AlwaysDancing1234 Wed 05-Feb-14 07:44:43

Good luck to all you "nearly there" ladies!
Time does seem to sssslllloooowww down a lot in the last few weeks but I promise it's worth the wait (I was 2 weeks overdue with DS1 so it was a very long wait!)

Lieslvontrapp Wed 05-Feb-14 08:27:21

Hi I have 5 days to go with a sweep planned for 12th if nothing happens before! Really hoping things happen before then. Hope they do for you too!

Steffyjayne23 Wed 05-Feb-14 13:31:15

We are having a little boy fedup1992 Do you know what your having?? have you had any signs yet? I've got a sweep planned for the 12th too not looking forward to that!! Exciting though eeek to think we will have met our babiesfor definite by the end of this month I feel like 9 months has gone so quickly, the last few weeks have been the slowest for sure!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now