Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

negative? & no period .

(9 Posts)
BrendaMarie Sat 01-Feb-14 18:45:08

Ok so i had asked a question here before, was gna add this one but i cant find it._.
Anyway is there any other reason for missing a period? I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative ..

Thatsnotmyfigure Sat 01-Feb-14 18:52:28

It can be stress. Can you test again in a few days?

BrendaMarie Sun 02-Feb-14 02:38:38

That's what i am planning to do .
I went to a clinic thing and they said if i am pregnant I'd be about 5 weeks , when the test came out negative she said it may be too early to tell .
So would by best option be to take another?

Thatsnotmyfigure Sun 02-Feb-14 16:32:39

Yes definitely. When were you due?

BrendaMarie Sun 02-Feb-14 17:57:20

Sept 28th .
Almost the same due date of my last pregnancy . Hajaa .

LePetitPont Sun 02-Feb-14 18:22:00

What time of day did you test? I missed my period, tested in the evening about 2 days after it was due to start and got a negative. Still no period a week later - tested first thing in morning and got a positive after reading a few threads on getting the timing right!

Blondebrunette1 Sun 02-Feb-14 19:23:14

I've been late in the past and convinced myself I was pregnant & not been. At 5 weeks I think it's quite unlikely it's too early to get a positive but I'm not a doctor. Could it be stress? Are you certain of your last period date? Lost of test detect pregnancy up to 4 days prior to your missed period so maybe do I one of those? X

BrendaMarie Fri 07-Feb-14 18:15:17

I had tested in the afternoon
I started my period for this month,
It has changed usually get it the 22nd this time i got it about the 2nd . .

Claryrocks Sat 08-Feb-14 06:43:56

I tested negative until 10 days after my period was due (which is usually like clockwork) I got a positive 10 days after and the result is fast asleep in bed aged 3!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now