Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

5 weeks preg/ baby names

(15 Posts)
teasleromani123 Thu 30-Jan-14 19:59:44

Is anyone here 5 weeks pregs?
Due in September?
if so...
what baby names you thinking of? smile smile

Catsize Thu 30-Jan-14 20:21:05

Oh my word... I am 38 weeks and haven't focussed the mind re:names yet! smile

Shellywelly1973 Fri 31-Jan-14 01:11:45

My baby was due on Tuesday & I still can't decide on her name!!

JoinYourPlayfellows Fri 31-Jan-14 01:13:12

Only pick names you don't really like this early.

You'll be totally sick of them by the time you have a baby to name, so no point in wasting any good ones grin

Congratulations smile

dizhin79 Fri 31-Jan-14 06:35:45

get yourself on the antenatal clubs board there's a whole load of you due in September x

greentshirt Fri 31-Jan-14 07:43:20

Why does it matter if you are only 5 weeks pregnant? That's a short window of people to discuss names with!!

Chocpudding Fri 31-Jan-14 08:52:52

Gosh, in far too scared to even admit to myself I might be having a baby. I'm so worried about mc. Having said that I've always had a few names in mind ;)

siblingrevelry Fri 31-Jan-14 08:55:50

Don't listen to the spoilsports!

I had names picked out before conception with each of mine. It's one of the most exciting parts of the whole process (and if your other half doesn't like your choices you've given yourself plenty of time to work on them!).

Enjoy and good luck x

MrsCharlieD Sat 01-Feb-14 09:22:07

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Im 22 weeks now but dh and i started discussing names straight away. our little boy is now named and we've even begun getting bits for the nursery with his name on. Enjoy this time, it's magical x

Daytona79 Sat 01-Feb-14 15:04:47

I'm also 5 weeks and due 29th sept

I too have been thinking on names

If it's a boy I have zero say over the name - Robert is what he would be called

My husband family all the guys are called Robert back till 1700 - I find it rather strange but hey ho I'm going along with it as it means so much to him.

But if it's a girl I get to pick

So far I like

Katie , Hollie , Imogen, Claudia, Amber

PenguinsDontEatKale Sat 01-Feb-14 15:30:38

Congratulations. There is a whole baby names board so I'd pop over there and indulge. Do be aware people can be a bit, erm, blunt though smile

velvetlilithi Sat 01-Feb-14 16:00:47

I'm 6wks+1day. I was thinking about names before conception with my partner. It wasn't easy to agree on something tho'. That was just to find out if we both like something. Real name we'll leave for much later.

AuntieStella Sat 01-Feb-14 16:06:08

The pregnancy section would be swamped if chat threads were in here, so MN has a separate place for them, and the (already very active) Due in September thread is here. there's also an October thread gathering momentum.

AuntieStella Sat 01-Feb-14 16:07:36

And here is the (lively!) Baby Names topic

teasleromani123 Wed 05-Feb-14 10:03:06

daytona79 Im due on the 28th September lol good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now