Talk

Advanced search

pregnancy after rectocele/cystocele repair

(2 Posts)
lozza22 Thu 11-Jul-13 12:37:08

hi ladies, this is first time ive posted on here but im very worried as ive literally today found out im pregnant with a hpt but i had rectocele and cystocele repair surgery in march. i was sure i was done having babies as i hav a three and six year old, one of each. but i stopped the pill last year due to migraines so we have been using the rythem method but obviously not too well. anyways what i really wanted was to hear back from others who r in or hav been in a similar situation plz? i am so worried about how going ahead with this pregnancy will affect me but then ive always been against abortion unless for very good reason.i havnt told my partner or anyone yet as im in shock myself and think i will be a crying wreck if i say it outloud just yet. i kno i need to speak to my doc at some point but for now id really appreciate any input from people who have been there already, sorry for going on a bit and thanks

Shellywelly1973 Thu 11-Jul-13 17:04:24

Im sorry Ive no experience of this hopefully someone wise will be along shortly.

Take care

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now