Talk

Advanced search

18 weeks, and hungry all the time!

(4 Posts)
Artesia Thu 11-Jul-13 11:54:31

I thought this stage had passed and my appetite would settle down, but I am constantly starving! I have had two breakfasts already this morning- one at home, then another at work, and am now counting the minutes til I can go and get lunch. Slightly concerned that I will end up the size of an elephant if I carry on like this (especially since I have an aversion to vegetables, and just want carbs all the time, perfereably slathered with butter)!

Anyone else, or is it just me?

TobyLerone Thu 11-Jul-13 11:57:20

Me too (14+4). I've only put on 3lbs so far, but I know I'll be about 50 stone by the end of this.

Futterby Thu 11-Jul-13 12:00:07

I'm the same. I'm 20 weeks on Saturday and I've put on 17lbs. I don't actually know why though, I've not actually put on weight anywhere but my belly. I was a 14 before I got pregnant and I'm still wearing size 14 tops and maternity clothes so I just don't know where it's all going!

chillisbopper Thu 11-Jul-13 16:39:16

Enjoy it! I am hungry all the time but there is literally nothing I can stomach, I'm lucky if I get in one meal a day. Yesterday I had a bit of fruit and a couple of crackers hmm.

I can't get through a bowl of cereal anymore sad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now