Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Tmi question.....38+3

(5 Posts)
HumptyDumpty2 Mon 24-Jun-13 13:35:31

Sorry if this is gross, my MW is pretty shit at getting back to me with questions!!

For the past few days....maybe a week. I've had a lot of mucasy discharge but not bloody. I'm just wondering if this is normal? No signs of waters but some tightenings/uncomfortable period feelings..just worried its something like infection

Tia

Twinklestarstwinklestars Mon 24-Jun-13 13:39:29

If it smells or is funny coloured I'd get checked, I've had yellow mucusy discharge since about 27 weeks sometimes with blood and have been checked twice and nothing was wrong.

Rockchick1984 Mon 24-Jun-13 13:40:54

When I lost my mucus plug it was like this - literally like clear jelly discharge for a few days (I'd expected it to come out in one lump).

HumptyDumpty2 Mon 24-Jun-13 15:54:54

It's clear and doesnt smell so hopefully will just be the plug coming away! Thanks for the help!

Kayls93 Mon 24-Jun-13 17:30:16

I've been the same for 2 weeks or so now, thinks its your body preparing itself etc smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now