Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

feel so sick and dizzy spells?

(5 Posts)
mum2benicole Mon 17-Jun-13 18:41:45

30 weeks pregnant this week and started having dizzy spells and feeling sick again feels like morning sickness all over again any one as far as me and have this problem?
x

MaryKatharine Mon 17-Jun-13 18:44:59

I felt like this too though for me it was around 37/38wks. I had had severe sickness early on. Dr said it was quite common for MS to come back late on.
However,, if you are feeling dizzy, you must always get checked out. You need to see someone ASAP to check your blood pressure. I don't want to alarm you but your symptoms can be a sign of pre-eclampsia. You are probably fine but please he checked out tonight just in case.

Queazy Mon 17-Jun-13 18:48:45

I was 30 weeks on Saturday, got back off holiday, first day back at work today and feeling really dizzy and sick. I'm wondering if its partly tiredness as can only sleep sitting up because of back pain. Apparently nausea is common in 3rd trimester. If only whole pregnancy was like the 2nd trimester hmm Hope yours recovers really quickly x

HJBeans Tue 18-Jun-13 08:57:56

Yep, I'm having this too at 34 weeks and was concerned because I'd read nausea, fatigue and dizziness could be preeclampsia symptoms.

Nearly fainted Sat night and have also had a bit of back / shoulder pain and some stomach pain from acidy indigestion. All normal late pg symptoms, I read, but also PE symptoms, so have been fighting what's probably irrational anxiety.

Did call MW yesterday who said faintness was likely low BP and was nothing they'd be concerned about. Other symtoms waxing and waning, not constant or getting worse, so trying not to worry. Regular appt and scan tomorrow for me, so will be further reassured then, I hope.

Hope you're feeling better.

mum2benicole Tue 18-Jun-13 15:12:50

thanks everyone im not as bad today i think im just over doing it to much walking round not enough rest trying to drink lots of water seems to be helping but will be seeing mw next week so will defo tell her about it hope you ladies keep well.
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now