Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Low lying plecenta grade1

(6 Posts)
Pal211 Tue 04-Jun-13 11:58:30

Hi I have been diagnosed wid low lying placenta grade1, I wanted to ask if I can travel by plane in my 18 th week on 2 hours flight vid grade 1, is it risky.. I asked my doc she said u don't have to exert plane travel is fine Bt no exertions it cud cause bleeding... I ll be in the resort n no exertion but is it safe to fly... It's my first preg so quiet tensed. Plz suggest

jesswhite25 Tue 04-Jun-13 12:14:09

Hi there, I re k

Pal211 Tue 04-Jun-13 12:19:19

Wat I dint get u

jesswhite25 Tue 04-Jun-13 12:20:17

Sorry, bloomin Internet on phone! I reckon you'd prob be ok. Grade 1 isn't as risky as placenta previa (Grade 4) and which is why your doctor has said it's ok to fly. Go on holiday and enjoy yourself I say! Jealous as i have grade 4 pp and am in hospital for the next 5 weeks till delivery :-( Also, bear in mind that given you're so early on in your pregnancy and it's only grade 1, there's a chance it might move too. Good luck to you x

Pal211 Tue 04-Jun-13 12:28:33

Ohh I feel relaxed, she actually refused to go but wen I asked bout flying she was ok vid it I hv promised my self nt to exert at all... I wish u all the best for ur delivery, I ll pray all goes fine..thanx a ton

Pal211 Wed 05-Jun-13 05:45:52

Anyone else is in d same position as me???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now