Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Miscarriage?? Please help.

(9 Posts)
RaRaZ Tue 28-May-13 17:29:10

Hi, I'm new and I'm scared and a bit desperate. I tested +ve four times last week (two faint Asda ones, a clearer Clear Blue, and a 'Pregnant 1-2' Clear Blue digital on Friday). Just got lab results back and I was positive from there as of Thursday too. However, had a -ve at the GP on Friday too. Ignored that as obviously I'd already had four positives and the GP said her tests might not be as sensitive as mine....but today I've had another -ve. Is there any hope??? I drank a lot of water (maybe four bottles) at work between 1500-0300 yesterday (ie Mon night-Tues morn) and developed diarrhoea (sorry TMI) last night too so I was at the loo at least ten times between 0300 and taking the test at about 0900/1000 - could that have interfered?? I've spoken to the GP and she wasn't much help :-( Just said I've probably lost it and I might never bleed, but to take another test in two days :-/ Please help :-(

RJM17 Tue 28-May-13 17:36:46

Sorry you are going through this. Do you have a bep or early pregnancy clinic at your local hospital? If so call them. I hope all goes well xx

RaRaZ Tue 28-May-13 17:47:11

Thanks - I didn't think of that. Just rang them and they said just to wait too, or to go to ED if I started bleeding heavily. Just wanna know! :-( x

RJM17 Tue 28-May-13 18:32:55

Hope it works out well for u. Let us know how u get on x

RaRaZ Tue 28-May-13 18:35:48

Oh me too :-/ If it is an MC, it'll be my second I think (strongly believe I had a chemical pg last year) - I'm only 24 and very healthy; that just doesn't seem to bode well :-( Thanks for caring! :-) x

LunaticFringe Tue 28-May-13 18:41:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RaRaZ Tue 28-May-13 20:51:39

Really??? Oh god LunaticFringe, I really really hope you're right! :-/

Sadly I have no idea - I had a TOP in April, followed by a D&C after complications developed, so I haven't had a period since January. When I saw the hospital a couple of weeks ago, they said I should come on 'in the next few days' - which means, if they were right, I'm about 10 days overdue.

LunaticFringe Tue 28-May-13 21:14:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RaRaZ Tue 28-May-13 23:03:43

My GP won't do it - they say it's not routinely done and it's not necessary for me :-S

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now