Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Private scans - Brighton

(4 Posts)
Franykins Tue 28-May-13 11:24:07

Hi I was just wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere in Brighton for a private ultrasound scan. We found out at our 12 week scan that we are expecting twins grin however they didn't give us a pic of the two of them together (and I was in shock so didn't think to ask!) I am now gutted as I really want one sad I know its not a necessity and the fact they look healthy is the most important thing, but I want to pay for a private scan. I just don't' know anywhere that is any good and the only one that I can find is based in the Holiday Inn!!! That sounds a bit dodgy to me!

Thanks in advance.

HystericalParoxysm Wed 29-May-13 07:32:53

Baby bond often hire a room in a hotel or conference centre. I've found them to be professional and reliable even if the venue does seen a little odd at first!

Pajimjams Wed 29-May-13 07:36:37

Clinic 9 on new church road in hove. I got in the very next day! Was about £100. Congratulations!

Franykins Wed 29-May-13 09:07:29

Thank you both. I did see Clinic 9 online but was a bit put off by price to be honest blush But I'll be 16/17 weeks around the time of my birthday so am gonna ask for money. I'll defo keep them in mind though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now