Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Maternity Wear (done to death I know...)

(9 Posts)
AbiElizabeth Sun 26-May-13 14:47:08

I am really short, like just under 5ft blush and I was wondering if they sell maternity jeans in petite sizes. I assume they would, but I don't know where to start. It's hard enough to find regular jeans that aren't too long for me, so I hope finding maternity jeans wont be as much of a hassle.

Anyone got any suggestions?

weebarra Sun 26-May-13 14:52:08

Me too Abi. I've really just bought normal ones and taken them up. Today I'm wearing a pair that would be cropped on a not under 5ft person and they fit nicely on me!

weebarra Sun 26-May-13 14:52:55

Oh, and try Next - I think they do petite ones.

AbiElizabeth Sun 26-May-13 15:01:34

I'm glad someone else feels my pain. i'm probably just going to end up in dresses after hours of searching for jeans that do not exist.

ByTheWishingWell Sun 26-May-13 15:16:51

I ordered mine from New Look- they start at 28" leg. They were around £15 per pair, really comfy and have lasted well.

plentyofsoap Sun 26-May-13 15:29:35

mamas and papas have short length in? 30% off til mon so it might be worth a look? Last pregnancy I had a couple of pairs taken up too which I can wear during this pregnancy.

weebarra Sun 26-May-13 18:54:50

Ooh, plenty some of those trousers look nice! Thanks!

plentyofsoap Sun 26-May-13 19:47:45

Hope you find something. The sizes come up big though so beware! Got the leggings which are nice and the skinny jeans. The vest top in black is good quality too wink

cravingcake Sun 26-May-13 19:55:59

Try Next, I too am short so had the same trouble, I ended up turning up the bottom of one pair of jeans and wearing with low wedges. I found as my bump got bigger normal length dresses were best as the bump just lifted them enough.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now