Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ideas for when this happens (tmi)

(5 Posts)
GemmaD12 Sun 26-May-13 12:31:44

I'm not sure if it just me who gets annoyed/frustrated by this - but I thought I would share. Hopefully it will at least give you a laugh - but if you have any solutions I would be grateful to receive them! smile

Okay - so as you are probably aware, I suffer from constipation.

So on Friday - ugh - I had no choice but to go at work.

Let me set the scene - five cubicles, and I'm in the one furthest from the door - trying to go, but can't.

Then somebody goes into the cubicle next to mine - and blatantly is just sitting there waiting for me to leave before she will go!

It's bad enough having constipation - without having an audience too! I eventually had to give up and leave!

So - as a hopefully amusing Sunday discussion - what would you do if the same thing happened to you?

izchaz Sun 26-May-13 12:42:43

Drop wet loo roll down the toilet to make "plops" until she goes away. Or say "sorry, just about to do a terrible terrible fart, you might want to come back later..." Or cry loudly, that always seems to unnerve people.

IJustWoreMyTrenchcoat Sun 26-May-13 18:19:50

Oh no, Maybe she's a nervous wee-er! We have some toilets at work in a locker room and for some reason I always end up going in desperate for the toilet and there are people having what look to be confidential conversations in there (once between one of the bg managers and a senior member of staff, once between two colleagues where one was crying).

I could not pee no matter how hard I tried, and I was really desperate! I was willing them to leave and le me empty my bladder in peace.

Hawkmoth Sun 26-May-13 18:24:00

Last time I went at work... Ten minutes, three flushes and a queue of five people when I came out.

ladymalfoy Tue 28-May-13 22:33:48

I've been constipated but started to drink a Virgin Mary every day.
I don't know if its the tobacco or the Worcestershire sauce but its really made it softer and quicker.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now