Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Think I'm having twins

(9 Posts)
Leannesmith140711 Sun 26-May-13 11:31:08

Hi there I went for a scan at 8 weeks as a have a long history of miscarriages everything was was great but it looks like I have 2 saks and also look like there is another baby just wondered if any1 on here knew about scan photos thanks for your thoughts I will put a picture up

ChippingInLovesSpring Sun 26-May-13 11:33:46

Sorry to hear about your history of miscarriages sad I don't know anywhere near enough to give you any advice - sorry. Someone will be along shortly though I'm sure x

Leannesmith140711 Sun 26-May-13 11:35:57

Thank you do you know how I put a picture on here as am new to all this

coffeewineandchocolate Sun 26-May-13 11:36:20

I'm sure if you put a picture up someone still be able to help

Pascha Sun 26-May-13 11:43:31

Oh lovely we like deciphering a good scan pic. Go up to MyMumsnet - My Photos ^up there on the blue toolbar and just follow the instructions, dont forgwt to make your profile public at the end.

Leannesmith140711 Sun 26-May-13 12:28:16

it wont let me download the picture any suggestions

ladythatlunches Sun 26-May-13 17:45:05

At 8 weeks I think that there being 2 heartbeats they would of said it was twins. I had one at 6 weeks and that's when they said two heartbeats and it's twins.

FoofFighter Sun 26-May-13 17:48:07

Hi smile

I agree with lady, if they suspected it was twins they'd have definitely told you while you were there. I doubt v much that a sonographer would have not realised smile what looks like 2nd sac is most likely your bladder

congratulations on your pregnancy and really hope it's a sticky one for you x

MultipleMama Sun 26-May-13 17:59:15

They may have told you if you were having twins plus your HGV may be high. Mine are this time round. I had a scan around 7 weeks and it was twins so it is possible. Ask at your next scan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now