Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Throbbing pulse in ears

(6 Posts)
LostMySocks Sun 26-May-13 08:44:40

I'm 21 weeks and for the last couple of days I've had a strong throbbing pulse in my right ear. It now feels a bit bunged up, like when you go up in a plane before they pop. I've also started to notice in the other ear. Is this normal or should I be worried?

Applepiesky Sun 26-May-13 10:42:36

Sounds like an ear infection to me... I've been suffering from one all week. Went to doctor and they have me antibiotics which seems to have done the trick! I'm 10 weeks.

LostMySocks Sun 26-May-13 11:48:15

Thanks as long as its nothing serious like a blood pressure problem I can stop worrying about whether to rig the midwife

PinkParsnips Sun 26-May-13 20:50:28

I had this around 11-12 weeks! So annoying! I read online that it can just be one of those weird pregnancy things and I've not had it again since!

Rowboat Sun 26-May-13 21:11:11

I had this is last pregnancy and have so far had a little this time (10 wks). My bp was always fine, my mw just said it was down to the fact I had much more blood pumping round mtg body. I wouldn't worry. Maybe speak to your mw next time you see her?

Rowboat Sun 26-May-13 21:12:03

mtg = my

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now