Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

DH meh

(5 Posts)
ladymalfoy Sat 25-May-13 16:01:05

That's it really. We've both waited ages for the bop

ladymalfoy Sat 25-May-13 16:06:05

Ahhhh. Posted too soon! We've waited ages and he seems really not bothered. 8 weeks and we were discussing wether he'll becoming to the 12 week scan. The question was ignored. I'm also really tired and he seems pissed off that I'm not keeping up with house work( off work due to bullying by boss) and I haven't got his birthday presents framed yet. And simple questions or comments are met with a 'what the fuck are you on about' look. Hormones or should I stab him in the face?

littlemonkeychops Sat 25-May-13 16:18:16

Some DHs have trouble taking on board how big a deal it is at first, definitely encourage him to come to the scan, i bet he'll feel different once he sees baby lady jumping around on screen :-)

ladymalfoy Sat 25-May-13 16:27:36

Thanks, lmc , ace nn!

littlemonkeychops Sat 25-May-13 16:40:44

It can be hard for it to sink in with DH's in first trimester when there's no bump yet or scan pics etc. I'm sure he'll get excited later on. Or maybe he's a bit "eek" ut's really happening??

Congrats :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now