Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Puffy bikini line and massive at 20 weeks

(6 Posts)
sweetiepie1979 Fri 24-May-13 22:31:54

Seriously I feel I'm about to pop! This is my second. After sitting I am bent over with low pains and it takes a while to stand up straight, is baby pressing down low?. When i sneeze I leak, it's driving me mad and I'm all puffy at the top of my bikini line with the skin quite stretched this didn't happen first time. Does anyone else have these symptoms? It's not going to last for another 4 months is it?

sweetiepie1979 Sat 25-May-13 08:07:40

Anyone?

joanna1990marie Sat 25-May-13 11:14:38

Im afraid I have the puffy bikini line! I'm 39+1 so bad news im afraid! I was in triage with another lady and she had the same too, she had an internal exam but was embarrassed about it and the kind midwife said in a few hours the least of your worries will be a fat fanny! Lovely! She was about to be induced x

sweetiepie1979 Sat 25-May-13 23:31:35

Gosh! I'm early for that then. Hope everything goes well for you Joanna x

moanymandy Mon 27-May-13 20:34:12

I am also 20 weeks and have a puffy bikini line, I leak when I sneeze (so much so had to change my pants when gettibg dressed the other day as I sneezed! ) and got a bad back most of the time now!

I think the puffy bikini line is due to this being my second as my tummy wasn't in great condition after I had ds! grin
oh the joys!

RememberingMyPFEs Tue 28-May-13 07:58:55

I'm 31 weeks today and just started noticing the 'puffy bikini line' (tho I might steal the fat-fanny moniker instead)
It's DC1 so I'm clearly just unfit/old as bump is low too.
I'm consoling myself with the fact that bigger babies are healthier, I can still walk unaided and there's no sign of HBP or GD. Hope you are doing ok OP thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now