Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I feel like a whale.

(10 Posts)
IndecisivePramBuyer81 Fri 24-May-13 20:11:55

That's all really. Just wanted to share the pain. hmm

Clarabell78 Fri 24-May-13 20:26:53

Me too I've never been this big in my life and still have 7 weeks to go... God alone know what size I will be by the end!

LandsN Fri 24-May-13 20:29:12

I am only 18+5 and I feel huge i am sure I was not this big with my last 2 but they have said baby could be big (12lbs) ish and I am only a size 8 normally so just hoping it slows down a bit lol x

babyradio Fri 24-May-13 20:41:38

Me too. People actually stare at my bump in the street because it's so massive. A lady came up to me to say "that just looks like a beach ball" and then she walked off. 13 days to go...

IndecisivePramBuyer81 Fri 24-May-13 21:00:59

It's nice to know I'm not alone! 34 weeks tmw and have just spotted the beginnings of stretch marks on my hips and top of my thighs sad am slightly concerned how many more I'm going to have by the end. .

Am also now struggling to lift myself from the sofa and am reminiscent of a (large) turtle stuck on its back until OH helps me up! confused

Never thought I'd say it, but am looking forward to being able to diet and exercise!

LandsN Fri 24-May-13 21:07:09

Indecisive I found a bit of baby oil in my bath worked wonders for stretch marks better than anything else, I know what u mean about getting up I not got to that yet this time but remember waddling around with last 2 lol x

IndecisivePramBuyer81 Fri 24-May-13 21:25:12

Ah good idea! That plus bio oil is bound to help! grin

Clarabell78 Fri 24-May-13 21:38:48

Oh no re the stretchmarks!! Am 33 weeks and no sign yet but would be the icing on the cake if they made an appearance! Grrrrrrrr

MisselthwaiteManor Fri 24-May-13 23:37:40

34 weeks here aswell and I can't believe how big I am, it's a miracle I don't fall over. The upside though is I can't do the washing up because I feel like a t-Rex trying to reach the sink past my bump, so DH has to do it all.

MrsSpagBol Sat 25-May-13 00:14:07

hoppus that T rex image just made me burst out laughing!! 32 weeks here, am a pastry chef and can't roll out ANYTHING (pastry/icing/etc) as bump just collides with the counters. Not cool.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now