Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Changing GP Whilst Pregnant

(8 Posts)
ReikiMummy Fri 24-May-13 15:54:17

So... am 33w's today. (Which may well account for the pregnarage occuring at the moment...)

Been for Whooping cough jab and the nurse didn't think to put a plaster over it so now have bled all over my nice WHITE shirt that my mum bought me yesterday.... sad

Also found out that the only Doctor that I have any faith in at the surgery is "off for a while". Not sure when she'll be back.

Has anyone else changed gp's surgery at 33 or so weeks???? If I have no faith in the doctors remaining at the surgery i'll be buggered if I'm trusting my baby to them!!

Bunnychan Fri 24-May-13 17:24:24

I think you need to do what feels right for you. If you're not happy, then it can't help but to look into it. My friend has just changed at 16 weeks but she is under consultant care due to complications. She found it easy to transfer over. I hope you get something sorted x

ReikiMummy Sat 25-May-13 13:52:09

Thanks Bunnychan. smile

phantomhairpuller Sat 25-May-13 13:54:07

I changed docs at some point during 1st pregnancy, cant remember exactly when but i wasn't as far along as 33 weeks.

It was all really straightforward tho smile

Fairy130389 Sat 25-May-13 17:47:08

I'm 36 weeks, just changed due to a house move. Midwife has stayed the same as she said no point changing this far along. So far no problems but then tbh I don't see doc regularly anyway? hth smile

ReikiMummy Sun 26-May-13 00:57:21

Thanks for your replies smile

Not sure what to do, having done a bit of research none of the GP's around me seem to be that much better...! :S

Vividmemories Sun 26-May-13 09:13:05

I did, yes, because I moved to the other end of the city. It was fine.

Vividmemories Sun 26-May-13 09:13:14

I did, yes, because I moved to the other end of the city. It was fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now