Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

No movement

(4 Posts)
whilewildeisonmine Fri 24-May-13 13:07:24

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and haven't felt this baby move since some little flutters a few weeks ago. I know some people feel it later than others but this is my 2nd pregnancy and I felt DS move a lot at this point.

Does anyone else have experience of a wriggler first baby and quiet second? is it worth worrying about? I know every pregnancy is different but I'm surprised at what I thought would be the same!

mrsbugsywugsy Fri 24-May-13 13:09:10

it depends on where the placenta is. I only have one DC but my placenta was anterior (at the front) and I didn't feel movement till after my second scan.

FoofFighter Fri 24-May-13 13:10:14

Baby has lots of room to hide away and snuggle down in still, also depends on where your placenta is.

nipersvest Fri 24-May-13 13:10:20

i had a first that liked to play football with my internal organs! and a second that didn't move much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now