Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

36 weeks pregnant and SPD disappeared!

(7 Posts)
lookingfoxy Thu 23-May-13 07:38:49

I had bad SPD and was shuffling around like an old woman, been to physio got the belt etc was in pain from sitting, sleeping everything!!
Thought I was just having a 'good' day last week, however it has continued and I am feeling great (well as great as you can feel at this stage).
Sorry if tmi but have been suffering constipation and piles throughout as well and this has also disappeared and as a result piles also disappearing.
Has this happened to anyone else? Baby still very very active although VERY low down feels like its trying to break through cervix when not trying to kick its way out through my stomach!!
At last I can indulge my cleaning urges etc grin

Heathbaby Thu 23-May-13 11:44:43

Congratulations! I read this with a tinge of envy as I'm at the exact same stage and mine feels like its getting worse - but you have given me hope!

MightBeMad Thu 23-May-13 12:21:27

Congrats foxy! I've heard before that when baby engages it's head can stabilise the pelvis (also creates more room below your rib cage for your internal organs and digestive system). So maybe that's what's happened?

NeedSomeSun142 Thu 23-May-13 12:32:24

This happened to me! I had my first session of acupuncture and after that I had no pain at all, I'm 40+1 now and haven't had any pain since. smile

cupcake78 Thu 23-May-13 12:34:04

How lovely for you! I hope it stays that way.

In 35 weeks and its getting worse. Im very sore today so having a lazy day in the hope it settles down.

lookingfoxy Thu 23-May-13 12:44:20

Heartburn easing up a lot as well, my goodness I very nearly feel normal.

lookingfoxy Thu 23-May-13 12:48:11

Normal is maybe taking it too far, still a hormonal emotional wreck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now