Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Terrible toothache and 11 weeks.

(2 Posts)
everythinghippie29 Thu 23-May-13 03:20:19

So in the continuing shit storm of early pregnancy, in addition to throwing up every hour or so I've now had my back tooth literally crumble. I bit down on some food after and I am in so much pain right now. I've taken paracetamol, had heat on it , had ice on it but its done nothing and now I've woken up and there is no chance I can sleep with the pain. Supposed to be going on holiday to Cornwall with DPs family but I guess now will have to arrange emergency dentistry . I'm terrified it will hurt the baby, to be honest I just want them to pull this Damn tooth out now, anything to stop it hurting.

Literally sat here in bed crying with pain and general fedupness. Can't go on with this pain indefinitely but I just don't know what to do. sad sad sad sad

StupidFlanders Thu 23-May-13 03:57:31

I had a tooth break and went to the dentist about 12 weeks. I was worried about the baby but had an X-ray anyway, I was told the risks are really minimal and it's worse to not treat the tooth as it could get infected.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now