Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Confused with dates

(2 Posts)
Loulou70 Wed 22-May-13 17:51:56

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and what the outcome was.
I don't know when my last period was. It may have been late last month or early this .Around ten days ago, I started getting mild cramps. A week ago I had brown spotting that l asted half a day. No spotting the following day but a little bit the next day after that. Also around a week ago I have had intermittent pain in the lower right side of my tummy. It's not exactly a sharp pain, more of an ache. It seems to have lessened a bit now though.Lower back pain has felt worse this month and felt nauseous a few times. Now I don't know if I'm just having an 'off month' with worse af symptoms or the slip up my bf and I had has possibly resulted in something else. I'm going crazy trying to think when my last af was! Oh and my cervix (or somewhere right near there) aches/throbs sometimes. It's not unbearable but gets pretty uncomfortable sometimes. Also, I took a pg test couple days ago that was neg so I think I can rule pg out but why the odd symptoms this month? Thanks for reading x

terilou87 Thu 23-May-13 13:38:20

you could of tested too early, especially if lmp was early this month, give it a couple of days and re test. brown spotting does sound like implant bleeding don't know about the pains though as it would be too early for ligament stretching. good luck smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now