Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Unknown

(7 Posts)
mkenzie Tue 21-May-13 20:51:27

hi i am 6 wks preg and had. a scan dne mon but they cldnt c. anythin at all is this normal cos my bloods r doublin but they think its another etopic?

Futterby Tue 21-May-13 20:54:35

Sometimes they don't see anything at all so early. Normal, try not to worry. flowers

mkenzie Tue 21-May-13 20:57:13

Thanks,all they cld c was a cist so they doin another scan nxt tue im so worried as ive lost my right tube through. a etopic

mkenzie Tue 21-May-13 20:59:23

Thanks,all they cld c was a cist so they doin another scan nxt tue im so worried as ive lost my right tube through. a etopic

LadySnapcase Tue 21-May-13 21:05:31

I had a scan about the same time and they couldn't see anything either, am now 25 weeks. Fingers crossed flowers

Purpletots Tue 21-May-13 21:05:37

I've recently had a scan thinking I was over 7 weeks and they only saw a sac with a yolk in it measuring 5.5 weeks I've got another scan booked for early June.

Hope you get good results next week smile x

mkenzie Tue 21-May-13 21:09:27

thanks guys,so many ppl r tellin me they shld of seen something so im so worried its another etopic x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now