Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Where should I do my big 'essentials' shop online? Anyone done a price comparison recently?

(8 Posts)
OhGood Tue 21-May-13 15:45:19

Hi all - just wondered if anyone had any top price tips. Am about to do a big online shop for bottles, breastpads, nappies and all that newborn jazz. Have ahem left this a little late and so need to ideally get it all from one place. Anyone done a price comparison recently?

mrscog Tue 21-May-13 15:55:43

Haven't done a price comparison but Kiddicare are excellent for a fast delivery (and delivery is free over £30). Lansinoh breast pads are more expensive but amazing and worth the money. Nappies I'd go supermarket own brand to be honest - Aldi and Sainsbury's are both fab.

OhGood Tue 21-May-13 15:56:53

I hear good things about Aldi nappies, thanks for that.

RuckAndRoll Tue 21-May-13 17:35:11

Lansionoh breast pads, lanolin cream I got from Amazon. They were price matching the supermarkets.

ButteryJam Tue 21-May-13 17:49:36

I bought lansinoh breast pads from Amazon and Lanolin cream, and with Amazon Prime (free for 6 months on Family membership) it came the next day.

forevergreek Tue 21-May-13 17:53:31

Join amazon family and you will get an extra % of baby/ child related things. Ie nappies/ bottles/ wipes etc

tequilacream Tue 21-May-13 19:03:22

Another vote for Amazon and use Quidco or other cashback site to get an extra saving.

OhGood Tue 21-May-13 20:36:22

Top tips thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now