Talk

Advanced search

just got a phone call from lister about my hcg levels!

(9 Posts)
hollie1stbaby Tue 21-May-13 14:50:25

So all my bloods have come back normal no infections and my hcg level is at 363 am going back tomorrow at 10am for a repeat bloods and they will test them again the doc said they need to of doubled by 66 percent if they haven't they going to have to look more into it. Also the external and internal scans showed nothing so at this moment in time my pregnancy is classed as unknown location. Not sure were my little sunshine is. If its still in there that is. Bad side still bleeding the minor ish cramps I was having have left just got a dead arm at the moment if that's any relevents lol

alexeliza Tue 21-May-13 15:14:20

Hollie, fingers crossed that all goes well tomorrow! I had a friend with a similar experience where they couldn't find the embryo - eventually everything worked out and she had a beautiful little girl in the end. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all works out for you!!

hollie1stbaby Tue 21-May-13 15:28:33

Thanks I've got everything crossed. I'm hoping its just the fact I'm too early obv the bleeding and the clots have freaked me out a bit but I'm being hopeful let you know what happens

alexeliza Tue 21-May-13 15:40:11

Try and stay positive albeit I know it must not be easy. My friend had low hormone levels, they couldn't find the embryo and at one point she was convinced she had miscarried......but she hadn't. Thinking of you and do let us know how you are tomorrow. All fingers and toes crossed for you!!

PicardyThird Tue 21-May-13 15:42:29

I'm sorry you're going through this worry.

What do you mean exactly by 'dead arm'? Do you have shoulder pain?

hollie1stbaby Tue 21-May-13 16:02:37

Just the middle of arms a bit dead think its from when the doc took my blood yesterday. Alexeliza did your friend have any bleeding atall?

ladythatlunches Tue 21-May-13 16:05:47

This sounds like me 2 years ago.

Positive pregnancy test. My baby was only 8 weeks old and I hadn't had a period so was unsure how far gone I was etc.

Sent to epu for blood tests scan. No baby in scan hcg levels were going up only biy by bit definitely not doubling at all.

I had about 5 scans no baby seen hcg didnt rise by much at all.

Told more than likely a mc to sit it out and come back in 48 hours for more bloods

This went on and in got a call for emergency scan as they thought ectopic.

Still nothing seen.

Booked in again for another scan convinced this would be the one where they tell me no baby and a mc!
Got in dh was parking car I went straight in and there were 2 heartbeats smile

My hcg levels were so low no one could believe it but I was about 6 weeks.

Twins are now 18 months old.

Good luck

hollie1stbaby Tue 21-May-13 16:55:56

Congrats, I'm being positive thanks made me feel bit better, got such pain in the top of vagina tho sorry if that's too much info duno if its normal or not just gonna wait n see what happens

PicardyThird Tue 21-May-13 22:14:21

OK, that sounds reassuring - if you'd said shoulder pain I would have been telling you to get seen right now.

Sorry things are so anxious - fingers crossed for a good outcome.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now