Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

9 days to 12 week scan- Nervous but SO excited! Yay!

(24 Posts)
everythinghippie29 Tue 21-May-13 09:25:36

Sorry, just needed some where to go Yaaaaaaaaaaaay. Very much looking forward to this, with all the sickness and sore boobness, it will be a relief to check in. Hope everything is ok! grin grin

yogafan Tue 21-May-13 09:38:07

Mine's in Thursday too - can't wait. My belly is big I keep imagining they're gonna tell me it's twins! Good luck, and enjoy x

livingdownunder Tue 21-May-13 09:40:43

smile good luck.
I was so nervous before mine and then seeing the baby was so emotional, which was not how I was expecting to feel.

TTC1Madness Tue 21-May-13 09:55:58

Good luck!!! Mine is 2 days...excited!

islingtongirl Tue 21-May-13 10:43:07

Good luck smile hope all goes well, such an exciting time!

Franykins Tue 21-May-13 11:48:51

Good luck and how exciting. I have mine tomorrow and can't wait! I just want to see little blueberry and know everything is ok smile I'm taking tissues as I'm sure I'm gonna cry hehe flowers

everythinghippie29 Tue 21-May-13 12:25:09

Yay. grin Good luck ladies! thanks I was so excited when the letter came through but now nerves are kicking in! I can't fit in any my jeans anymore but it will be worth it! Had an early scan at 6 weeks and welled up watching DPs face so now at 12 weeks will be in hysterics no doubt!

Franykins Tue 21-May-13 14:07:53

Defo got the nerves too, but did I mention how excited I am? wink grin

I bought a pair of maternity jeans when I was about 8 weeks as I just couldn't wear my skinny jeans all day, was so uncomfortable due to bloating. Everything else still fits, well stretchy stuff, so haven't bought any more yet.

PumpkinPie2013 Tue 21-May-13 15:57:41

Good luck to all with upcoming scans smile

I had mine yesterday and it was amazing smile Baby was moving around loads and even waved smile.

I hadn't had any early scans so this was our first time seeing our baby!

Thought I was exactly 12 weeks yesterday but am actually 13 weeks today and due 26th Nov.

I was mega nervous before I went! I was totally convinced they would tell me there was no baby confused but we saw it straight away smile

The hardest part was the sonographer pressing with the probe when my bladder was full!

Franykins Tue 21-May-13 16:15:50

Congratulations pumpkinpie how amazing smile

I haven't had any early scans either. Did you have the combined screening test? I have to have my bloods done after the scan and then wait for the results of that, about a week I think.

I feel the same about being told no baby, I keep saying to my mum that no one has confirmed pregnancy and I think someone is gonna say I've made a mistake and i'm not pg. She then pointed out that they would have called after the bloods taken by my MW if that was the case hehe.

Franykins Wed 22-May-13 10:07:47

I just had to post again! In roughly an hour I will see my little blueberry for the first time!!! Well on a scan but whoop!!! I can't wait for DP to come and pick me up from work grin I have butterflies in my tummy (surely its too early to be feeling blueberry hehe)

islingtongirl Wed 22-May-13 10:46:22

Ooh good luck Franny! Hope all goes well and you enjoy seeing your little blueberry - let us know how it goes!

Futterby Wed 22-May-13 11:42:31

Good luck to everyone! Had my twelve week scan yesterday - best experience of my life! I had convinced myself the baby had died and when we saw it on the screen stretching and waving away I burst into tears. I had an early scan though at six weeks because of bleeding and it had really worried me since but everything's fine! Again, best of luck to everyone!

Franykins Wed 22-May-13 15:10:22

So i'm back from my scan. ITS TWINS!!!! Not one blueberry but two!!!!! Wow!!!!

charlottesweb87 Wed 22-May-13 15:17:35

Wow!! How do you feel?! That's amazing grin

Franykins Wed 22-May-13 15:20:52

Shocked, excited, shitting it haha. Overall very happy grin now to search for twin prams!!! haha

yogafan Wed 22-May-13 15:27:39

Oh my goodness congratulations franykins!!! How exciting. Wow zee. Did you have any idea, or a total surprise?!

Franykins Wed 22-May-13 15:32:04

Thanks grin total surprise, no twins in either family. Guess they have to start somewhere shock

Futterby Wed 22-May-13 15:55:16

Congratulations! Oh wow!

Franykins Wed 22-May-13 16:42:28

Thank you grin

islingtongirl Wed 22-May-13 17:01:25

Amazing!! Congrats!! grin

farmersdaughter Wed 22-May-13 20:25:01

Yaaaahhhh! Enjoy.

8 weeks till mine. Xx

everythinghippie29 Thu 23-May-13 03:26:15

Wow! how exciting. contrats. grin thanks

Franykins Thu 23-May-13 09:02:32

Thank you everyone. Still in a state of shock, but am also so excited. Had to ask DP this morning if I had dreamt it haha.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now