Talk

Advanced search

DC3 - how early do you feel a 'kick'?

(5 Posts)
2Labradors Mon 20-May-13 21:22:23

I'm 12 weeks with DC #3 and have been quite windy (sorry for TMI)

Last week, whilst in work, and on a less bloated day I felt what I thought may have been a little kick. It felt different from my bubbles of wind.

Is it far too early to actually feel anything? There have been a few times since that day now that I've felt what feels more like a kick than wind.

I remember feeling kicks earlier with my 2nd pregnancy than my 1st but it wasn't this early on.

Has anyone else experienced kicks this early on or is it just windy pops after all?

mavi5davi5 Tue 21-May-13 15:21:15

Hi, I'm going to keep an eye on this thread as I am 13 weeks with #3 and I could quite honestly have written your message. Sorry I know that's no help wink. Baby was very active at my 12 week scan. 1st baby I felt at 20 weeks, 2nd at 16 weeks so maybe it is possible. Hope you get the answer you are after smile

Futterby Tue 21-May-13 16:05:38

I felt my lo kick at eleven weeks, it's totally possible! I'm currently twelve weeks preggo with my first smile

Fakebook Tue 21-May-13 16:12:52

Dc2 I felt at 11 weeks and dc3 at 11 weeks too. Does it feel like a quick succession of little taps?

2Labradors Tue 21-May-13 17:27:10

fakebook it seemed different as my wind bubbles seem to be more to the side of my tum and sometimes quite high. This was below my belly button and reasonably central.

Ooo exciting that others have felt things this early too. I remember my other 2 kicking more when I was lying in a warm bath so think I will give that a try tonight and see if I can feel anything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now