Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

4th Child!

(5 Posts)
Popsie3 Mon 20-May-13 18:31:58

I have 3dc and very unexpectedly have found out today that I am expecting again! I am so scared, my dc are 9, 5 and 4 and now I'll be starting all over again shock I really don't know how I will cope confused

Sleepthief Mon 20-May-13 18:39:23

No advice, but I feel your pain - I'm in the same boat. Mine are 8, 4 and 2, so still in nappies... But the end looked in sight! I'm hoping beyond hope that four is no harder than three, although I am aware this is not entirely rational.

Popsie3 Mon 20-May-13 18:51:35

I haven't got enough room! I have just gone back to work and was really enjoying being me and not just 'Mum'! Children are a blessing and I appreciate that I am very lucky but I am very overwhelmed today, Congratulations to you X

Bowlersarm Mon 20-May-13 18:55:31

At least they are quite close in age? Must be a shock, but hopefully you'll be excited once you've got your head round the idea. Is your DH supportive? Congratulations.

Popsie3 Mon 20-May-13 19:00:15

Thank you, dp is not supportive, it's certainly not ideal but I have managed with my other 3dc and I really love being a mum so I guess I will just have to get used of it shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now