Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Eeeek!!! Just told my boss i'm 12weeks

(3 Posts)
Franykins Mon 20-May-13 16:30:34

Ok so I am very excited about being pg with my first DC but have just told my boss. Now it all seems very, very real! I wanted to wait until after my first scan (on wed) but as he lives in Cyprus we don't often see him and I wanted to tell him face to face. Exciting times ahead! How did everyone else's boss's react? Is there anything I really need to know?

gertrudestein Mon 20-May-13 17:02:21

Congratulations! People are generally very nice and very pleased for you. I work freelance so had to tell lots of people I was letting them down, and they were all very nice about it. The only problem was that I was totally obsessed with my pg, especially at the beginning, so found it difficult to stop talking/ thinking about it!

Franykins Tue 21-May-13 09:12:16

He said he is happy for me and was expecting it (must know me too well) and that what ever I ant to do is ok with him even if I don't want to return to work! I said I will have to but would like the full years maternity if we can afford it which he was ok with too. Haha I feel totally obsessed with my pg too and have my first scan tomorrow, i'm sooooooooooooo excited!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now