Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Need some advice!!!

(4 Posts)
ashleigh100 Mon 20-May-13 15:38:09

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I am really confused with all this and need some opinions. I had intercourse at the beginning of this month (May) 7 days later i then get a brownish/ red period (lighter than normal) which lasted for about 4/5 days. this was a week earlier than my expected period and also very different from any period i have ever had. then from the light weird period a week later i am now getting cramps down there and and quite painful twinges which only last a second :/.

Oh i have done 3 pregnancy tests and all 3 said negative!! Has anyone else been through the same thing??

Ashleigh
x

honey86 Mon 20-May-13 18:11:33

i did.... i swore i knew i was preg but still kept getting negative tests. they turned positive eventually... im 16 weeks now xx

Smerlin Mon 20-May-13 18:20:35

Could be implantation bleeding. I did a test and it was negative. Did one 3 wks later and turned out I was over 6 wks pg

Saundy Tue 21-May-13 22:19:15

Pretty much exactly the same happened to me, did a test - negative, then another a week later which was positive. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now